While we can all appreciate how annoying it is when your inbox gets inundated with newsletters. At HomeSec we go to great lengths to provide value for you in our weekly updates, and to help educate you (and in turn, your client) on everything to do with Business Bridging Finance…plus it’s nice to not take it all so seriously and have a bit of a laugh sometimes.
It’s been great to see brokers becoming savvier since we started our emails, and a by-product of this has been more unscrupulous lenders being exposed for some of their sneaky tactics.
We think it’s fair to say everyone has had enough of the interest rate being quoted as “from,” which is a nice way of saying this is where the rate starts but is not the true rate. We have since noticed them attempt to change their structure and hide fees elsewhere, but shonky tactics always inevitably come undone. (Click HERE to learn more on this)
One of our competitors sent an email last week saying, if they settle the loan they will rebate the upfront fees. This means that if it doesn’t settle, you will be out of pocket for thousands of dollars to cover their long lunches. Now, with all due respect, we don’t need to discuss their tactics anymore
So a Recap on Our Product and Amazing 24 Hour Service...
- We are a Business Bridging finance LENDER
- Same day settlements to settle purchases in rescission
- 24 hour settlements for any business purpose
- We settle on a caveat behind the current 1st Mortgage
- We only charge $495 if your loan is conditionally approved, to cover our searches and due diligence - There is NO reason why you should pay any more.
- We don’t need valuations - Who has time, plus they are expensive for non-conforming loans
- We don’t need financials or cash projections, and credit history is irrelevant to us
- Brokers can charge up to 4% brokerage and you don’t need a mandate