Fact: NOT All Short Term Business Lenders are the same. Some short term bsuiness lenders issue letters of offer within 2 hours, some take up to 24 hours just to issue an indicative offer. Some do valuations, some don’t. Some take 4 – 14 days to settle, and some can settle in just 24 hours. Some charge 2%pcm, some charge 4%pcm, some charge 6%pcm. Some lenders want thousands of dollars to be paid up front, and some only require a few hundred dollars to cover the cost of searches. Some require full financials to be supplied, and some don’t.
HOMESEC BUSINESS FINANCE FACTS:
• We issue a simple “easy to understand” Conditional Approval within TWO working hours of receiving the application.
• We do not do valuations. (we simply rely on market appraisals)
• Our System is structured so we CAN physically settle within 24 hours from the time we receive the signed and accepted Conditional Approval.
• We don’t charge thousands of dollars up front. We capitalize all of our costs, except for a modest Acceptance Fee which covers the cost of our searches.
• We do NOT require financials, and credit history is irrelevant. All we need to know is what the business or commercial investment purpose is, and what the exit strategy is.
• All of HomeSec’s Short Term Loans are for business and commercial investment purposes, and are structured so all fee’s and interest are TAX DEDUCTABLE.
FACT # 2:
Beware of the hidden “per month” fee’s as well. With 1pm% interest plus all the per month “admin fee’s & management fee’s”, you end up paying well over 4% per month.
If your client needs money yesterday, doesn’t have thousands of dollars to pay for valuations and legals up front, and wants a painless experience, only a short term business loan from HomeSec Business Finance can deliver that.
It is the difference between catching a limo to the airport, compared to catching a bus.
If you need to get to the airport fast and with minimal hassle, you’ll choose the limo.